Saturday, October 21, 2006

I'm Behinder Than I Thought

Today I had coffee with a good friend and, in the course of conversation, I mentioned that my habit of reading 3 books at a time wasn't working right now. I told him that there were like 6 books that I have only partly read. When I got home I started looking around and counting these partially finished books because I thought that I might have mis-guessed (you know, give or take one or two)

Oy!! My list of unfinished books is an even dozen!! (This isn't even counting the two comic series that I started reading this summer - Marvel's Civil War and DC's 52 )

The only "book" that I have actually been reading is Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder. And it looks like I'll finish it. After that its back to Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern.

1 comment:

Lily of the Valley said...

Good to hear you're finishing Sophie's World!