Monday, September 03, 2007

Why I don't "myspace"

Who has time to "myspace"? According to wikipedia, as of September 8, 2006 (yeah, almost a year ago) there were 106 million MySpace accounts. As I heard it stated the other day, if MySpace was a country, it would have been the 11th largest country on the planet. At the rate MySpace was growing then, it would have somewhere between 75 - 85 million more accounts by now. So one could say "How could almost 200 million people be wrong?"

Well, I'm not saying that they're "wrong". But I am saying that I have too much electronic "stuff" in my life already.

email
GoodReads
Blogger
UltraCorps - electronic RPG
Wikipedia
Google Earth
MapQuest
YouTube
eBay
NewsMax
(seems like I'm forgetting something)

Offline I have church committees and that annoying but necessary activity know as "Work"

Yup, my plate is full - sorry MySpace.

No comments: