Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's going to be an interesting year...

Okay, so far this year:

1) I've made a new friend through a *really odd* "chance" meeting (there is no such thing as circumstance) late at night in Edinburg (long story);

2) I've gotten myself enrolled as an online college student (class officially starts tomorrow and I haven't been in class in.....um, years);

3) I've been located by a friend that put an ad about me on craigslist. This friend and I hadn't talked since high school - which would have been years and years (sorry 'bout Carm);

4) and I just completed my first year as a supervisor (and I have no visible wounds);

We're not even half way into January yet! I'm thinking that 2008 is shaping up to be an unusual year for me.


btw - this is just the stuff that you would believe. If I told you the whole story you wouldn't believe it. :-)

No comments: