Monday, February 08, 2010

Robert Gibbs - White House Press Idiot

One morning back in January I was listening to the radio and they did their "check of the weather". The guy leading the weather man said "It was really chilly this morning. Is this unseasonable cold going to continue?" and the weather man said "We're not the only ones suffering right now. In the past seven days there have been over twelve hundred record breaking cold weather events just in the U.S."

Holy. Cow.

This set of circumstances (having over 1,200 record breaking cold weather events in the U.S. in the space of seven days) points to a couple interesting facts.

1) The U. N.'s IPCC has been "cooking the books" when it comes to "Global Warming" and mankind's effect on the environment http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704107204575038742717786422.html?mod=WSJ_Investing_MoreHeadlines

2) White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs is a goofball (and it's entirely possible that he is the single worst Press Secretary in the history of press secretarys).



Way to go Robert! Way to not answer the question that was asked of you. Way to try and make the reporter look stupid for asking a perfectly legitimate question.

Ladies and gentlemen, our White House Press Secretary is a dishonest idiot.

(and it keeps going) February 8, 2010 Government shut down as DC, region dig out of snow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow friend, I used to think that Robert Gibbs was just funny, now that I see he's just a complete moron. He doesn't make me laugh anymore, now he makes me sad. *tear* With all of the "uh, ah, um, uhhh, eh?" he was doing while trying to think of glib, yet refined answer shows total proof that some of these people really have no idea what they are "supposed" to say.

So, he forgot the script on that particular topic and had to ad-lib.

If there was one thing President G.W. did well it was debate and act intelligently before the Press. Do you know that 100 is the average IQ, 130+ is Genius (I'm 132, but that's not the point, I just wanted to brag ;) ]
And President George W. Bush's IQ was one standard deviation from Average. His was 115 which means he's smarter than than the bulk of the population of the world. I tried to figure it out, but I forgot the math behind figuring that out. I know that 132 means your IQ is higher than 98.5% of the population.

Oh, I invite you to my blog mysticinheritance.blogspot.com It is still in the baby phases, but not one person left a comment yet. It is called {Mystic Ineritance: a weblog of writings, poetry, art and the Beauty of God]

My site like yours has one main goal, but goes against the main story arc for a while. I am a Christian Mystic and I think yours is wonderful. (Site)