Sunday, March 25, 2007

Good Sabbath

cool. what a day. Saw many good friends today; there was a baby dedication, accepting new members and a bridal shower at church. Went with a friend to a gun show this afternoon - i got in for free b/c i renewed my NRA membership and got a cool hat (inside the show i saw a *sweet* little 32 cal but thats another story).

I forgot to mention that yesterday i finally got to go to the range with one of my best friends. We had a really cool time.

Tonight we had a good worship service and even had a good meeting after the service. 2007 is shaping up to be a really good year, in spite of a few downers.

2 comments:

Manda said...

I thought you guys were grinding coffee beans! :)

P. T. S. F. said...

Tell you what - you take any bean you want, run it through the machinery that we were working with and trust me, that bean is gonna be GROUND UP! :-)