Sunday, November 02, 2008

The ACORN doesn't fall far from the tree.

"a sad example of a pattern of systemic voter fraud"
"why is Barack Obama so closely linked to a group undermining the most important right we have - the right to vote"
"ACORN is under investigation in over a dozen states"
"registering dead voters"
"duplicating voter registrations"
"exchanging voter signatures for money, cigarettes and crack cocaine" (let's add to the list for the investigations distribution of illegal substances)
"Obama has trained ACORN workers"
"this year alone Obama's campaign donated $800,000 to ACORN"



Does Barack think that registering dead voters is some form of being "culturally sensitive" to the Hispanic community on Dia de Los Muertos? (Day of the Dead for you Gringos)

And a bonus video - Joe Biden says...
"I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you and I'd be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours"
(in Delaware) "you cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent"
"you don't know my state - my state is a border state" (is he talking about Delaware or Pennsylvania?)
"there's obvious differences [between me and Sarah Palin] she's good lookin'!"
(asked if Sarah Palin won) "that's obviously a backwards step for women"

No comments: