Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Long Week

Saturday, after traveling last week for work, I turned on the laptop and got the dreaded "Blue Screen" and going through setup to the "Return to last known good configuration" (or something like that) did not help.

Sunday, my family traveled roughly 12 hours to attend my uncle´s funeral. I was able to see my brother for about a half hour on the way up. He wasn´t able to go to the funeral - he was really bummed out that he couldn´t go. The funeral was Monday. We took two days to make the drive back and on the way back I stopped at a museum that I have always wanted to see.

I will return to work tomorrow and I´ll also try to get the laptop fixed tomorrow - today I am accessing the net from my brother-in-law´s cyber cafe.
That reminds me, I´m hungry - more later...

No comments: