Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Bad News/Good News

Bad News: The weather sucks (its cold & rainy), the office is cold (i'm on my lunch break), i've got a sinus headache (yes, i can tell one headache from another), and for some reason, i'm really missing my buddy today (he passed away 3 1/2 yrs ago)

Good News: At least its not freezing, i have my coat & hat & sit where nobody can see how silly i look so i could even wear my "huntin' gloves" if i wanted to, the ibuprofen is [sorta] working (better living through chemistry).

Missing my buddy makes me appreciate life. i miss not being able to talk to him about "mundania" - i know he would like the TV show "Heroes" and, even if we were in different cities, we would plan to see the movie "300" at the same date and time.
i'm pretty sure he would have liked Marvel's summer series "Civil War" and i would *love* to hear him rant about youtube or myspace.

The best news is that God has allowed me to meet new friends and maybe, just maybe, i can actually be a positive influence on a few people.

No comments: