Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Eye are a kowledge stewdant (again)

Okay, just under the wire (with a little less than 22 hrs left before the end of early registration) I am registered for the Spring 2008 semester at the University Texas - Brownsville (UTB) in their brand new online Bachelor's degree program in cancer registry. And it's only 2:15 am.

I would have been registered for the beginning of the program (Fall 2007) but I ran into a snag. Let's just say that I was sorely tempted to deny that I took one lousy class at another university in Texas because it was SUCH a hassle getting my transcript from them.

But all the paperwork is in, I'm registered, I'll contact my advisor tomorrow (during business hours) to let her know. Then, Jan 14 I can officially add another thing to my busy schedule. It occurs to me that I should have my head examined but, since I'll have to take a psych course anyway, maybe I can get college credit for it.

Then, I promise to get all the "catch up" entries posted.

Maybe.

No comments: