Saturday, June 14, 2008

Weekend Review

Okay I've had a couple tough weeks at work and today was no better. (btw Boss, if you're reading this, then that comment about work was just "dramatic license")

Also profound loss has recently been a significant part of the lives of those closest to me. It's not easy to watch those that you love the most suffering. Unfortunately this is part of our lot in life. But I won't get too morose. Between all the intense emotions (not just the suffering) that I've been close to during this month, I have found myself unable to muster a good political rant.

On more than one occasion this month I have started a blog entry and found myself so distracted by life that I couldn't even put a paragraph together.

I'm sure I've got something in the email box that is sufficiently "rant-worthy". More later.

No comments: