Monday, October 27, 2008

Who will be the next President of the USA?

You can see that I didn't post anything here in August or September - I wanted my memories of Matt to stay at the top of the page for a while.

Now, with early voting already started and November 4th only days away, I'm going to be hitting this blog with a vengeance. I know that some of you will be glad to hear that it will ALL be political.

I don't support B Hussein Nobama and I'm not a huge fan of J Sydney McCain, either. But a choice has been put before us and a choice has to be made. First the issue of eligibility.



The funny thing is that Senator Obama could stop all this just by being honest and opening up his records. Some friends of mine don't trust the Bush administration because they say that "Bush lied" - remarkably these same people think that Indonesian citizen Barry Soetoro (Barack Obama) is being honest with them. Amazing.

No comments: