Thursday, May 10, 2007

If it was fun, they wouldn't call it "work"

I like to shoot guns. (At paper targets, tin cans, clay pigeons, etc.)
Not to digress too much but using a two liter bottle of water for a target and "liberating" it with something in the neighborhood of at least a 50 caliber round is most invigorating. If you've never tried it, you ought to.

You see, I love my job but the Only Reason That I Go To Work is because they pay me. And, to coin a phrase, "Work is cutting in to my free time." I realized that it was quite a savings to buy a membership at the gun range - now I have to take a day off to go shooting.

I will be taking management courses starting in a few weeks, hopefully I will figure out how to manage a little more time at the range and with my friends.

Seriously, OY VEY!!

No comments: