Saturday, March 22, 2008

I Lost My PG Rating !

Just for giggles I checked my "rating". After the post "Supreme Court Majority Appears To Back Gun Rights" now the widget gives me a rating of R !

Before (with the PG rating) the warning was "Some Material May Not Be Suitable For Children". I can live with that. Now the R rating warns "Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian" and the "What's My Blog Rated?" widget tells me:

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
gun (8x)
murder (5x)
dead (3x)
shoot (1x)


This makes me wonder. If talking about the murder rate in the nation's capitol gets me an "R" rating then what should we rate Washington D. C. itself? That's a scary thought.

1 comment:

GearHeadPatriot said...

Now that the Supreme Court has upheld the constitution lets hope that our lawmakers will abide by their ruling, accept that gun ownership is an individual right, and repeal their unconstitutional gun laws. In the mean time I keep my powder dry. - Murder, Death, Kill, Evil (Just to add to the liberal media's rating campaign) -