Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Rush Limbaugh says Vote Hillary

From NewsMax

The influential conservative Rush Limbaugh has urged Republicans in Texas and Ohio to "pimp themselves" for just one day vote by voting for Hillary to keep the Democratic Party "at war with itself."

On Friday night he told Laura Ingraham, who was filling in for Bill O'Reilly, "I want Hillary to stay in this, Laura. This is too good a soap opera. We need Barack Obama bloodied up politically, and it's obvious that the Republicans are not going to do it and don't have the stomach for it.
"As you probably know, we're getting all kinds of memos from the [Republican National Committee], saying not to be critical there. Mark MacKinnon of McCain's campaign says he'll quit if they get critical over Obama.


"This is the presidency of the United States you're talking about. I want our party to win. I want the Democrats to lose. They're in the midst of tearing themselves apart right now. It is fascinating to watch. And it's all going to stop if Hillary loses. So yes, I'm asking to cross over, if they can stomach it. I know it's a difficult thing to do to vote for a Clinton, but it will sustain this soap opera, and it's something I think we need. It would be fun, too."


No thanks, Rush. As I see it, today is probably the last chance that I'm going to have to vote for a conservative Republican presidential candidate in 2008.

No comments: