Friday, June 08, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me (HBTM)

A short list of good stuff that happened today:
1) I woke up and my wife and daughter had made pancakes for me for breakfast. Pancakes smothered in butter and syrup. (HBTM)
2) I had coffee with a good friend. (HBTM)
3) On the way to coffee this morning I was listening to talk radio and heard the latest Amnesty Bill died last night in the Senate. (Happy HBTM)
4) I had lunch with another friend. (HBTM)
5) I went with another good friend to the gun range. (HBTM)
6) My "niece" is getting married tomorrow and we had a great rehearsal and a cool dinner afterwards at Poncho's (a cool local Mexican restaurant) complete with mariachis. Then my niece led everybody in singing Happy Birthday to me.
7) I got home and found out that Paris Hilton is gonna go back to jail. (HBTM)

No comments: