Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hog Heaven (P.I.G.)

P.I.G. may mean different things to different people but for me, now, it means "Politically Incorrect Guide"; as in The Politically Incorrect Guide to Science, The P.I.G. to English Literature, The P.I.G. to The South, etc. I bought a series of eight (Happy Father's Day to me) and I'm currently enjoying The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam and the Crusades.

I will be blogging snippets from these in the coming days.

Brace yourself for some spicy good Political Incorrectness!!

3 comments:

KoloradoKid said...

Monte-I've also got a post in the works from "Islam and the Crusades" as well as exerpts from a Ravi Zacharius talk I attended on the subject. I'm interested to read what you have to say. The PIG series kicks royal amounts of political correctness butt!

KoloradoKid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
P. T. S. F. said...

OOPS! My bad! I agree with everything koloradokid has said (I'm just not very good at being a "blog administrator")

Thanks for the comment dude! I'm waiting for the PIG to Left Wing Gun Grabbers (like Handgun Control Inc) These clowns are putting out enough misinformation to fill a small town library!